- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup taco sauce (such as Ortega)
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Arrange 3 tortillas in bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread half of cheese mixture over tortillas. Repeat procedure with 3 tortillas and remaining cheese mixture; top with remaining tortillas.
Pour taco sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. This cheese enchilada cassarole is ready to serve.... hmmm nice !