Easy Cheese Enchiladas Recipe...a nice cheese enchilada recipe to try ! Great one !
* 4 corn tortillas (white or yellow makes no difference)
* 1 1/4 c. shredded cheese
* 3/4 c. enchilada sauce
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 tsp. chayene powder (chili powder)
* 1/4 c. black olives (shredded or chopped)
* canola oil (or vegetable oil) - just enough to make a very thin layer in the bottom of the pan
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Place the tortillas 1-2 at a time in a warm oiled pan just enough to soften the tortillas. DO NOT OVERCOOK
3. Place tortilla on a plate lined with paper towelsto obsorb excess oil.
4. Place tortillas onto a baking pan
5. place some cheese, onions, and cayene powder into the center of each tortilla.
6. Roll each tortilla individually.
7. Top each tortilla with enchilada sauce and olives.
8. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
The cheese enchilada recipe is ready to serve...hmmm..nice ! Enjoy it !